Queen's Gambit

Started it yesterday... And finished it. :lol: Was up till 3:40 as I just couldn't stop watching. It's fantastic, absolutely the best thing Netflix have ever done by a country mile. I'd watch it all over again. As for actresses, I thought the woman who played the mother was brilliant.

Started it yesterday... And finished it. :lol: Was up till 3:40 as I just couldn't stop watching. It's fantastic, absolutely the best thing Netflix have ever done by a country mile. I'd watch it all over again. As for actresses, I thought the woman who played the mother was brilliant.
‘ever done by a country mile’

Haway mate. It was canny like. But calm down man. Not even the best is good enough but by ‘country Mile’?????

For those who haven’t seen it, it’s very good. But nee ozark, narcos etc.

8/10

Btw her eyes are okay, about 3mm to far apart either side of the nose but i was cool with it

Last edited:
‘ever done by a country mile’

Haway mate. It was canny like. But calm down man. Not even the best is good enough but by ‘country Mile’?????

For those who haven’t seen it, it’s very good. But nee ozark, narcos etc.

8/10

Btw her eyes are okay, about 3mm to far apart either side of the nose but i was cool with it
Opinions, mate. Netflix content I've seen personally is very questionable and this had a constant level of quality I don't expect from them without outstaying its welcome. Couldn't give a fig for Ozark. For me, this is the best thing they've done and I won't be swayed on that, like. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back