Queen

I think they have some fabulous songs, wrote some wonderful soundtracks and executed some fantastic live performances. You cant buy what Freddie had (no bad AIDS jokes please) the man is a legend, hearing "One vision" on the radio gives me a similar happy buzz that I get when i hear "Mr Blue Sky" by ELO.

Freddie mercury was a despicable human being when you hear some of the stories about what he got up to

Such as what?

Looking forward to the movie, grew up with Queen, can remember watching their greatest hits on VHS over and over again in the 80s. Remember feeling gutted when Freddie died in 91 and i was only 10

Last edited:
Well i went last night. It was just ok.

The lead singer was alright with some songs, under pressure, radio gaga, we will rock you, it’s a kinda magic.
However he was like a karaoke singer for the rest. Sounded too quiet on songs like your my best friend, invisible man, somebody to love, one vision etc. He couldn’t even get bohemian rhapsody right.
Most importantly, he ruined my favourite song, the show must go on.

The drummer was the stand out from the band, he was amazing. He done a few solo songs and it was obvious he was carrying the rest of the band.

Still can’t wait for the film

Back