Queen

You can think all you want. Have a quick search.

Why would it be nonsense? Sure that’s what people said about the likes of savile when the stories were first coming out

Ah it must be true.. Its on the internet, as is alien abduction, 911 conspiraces and other assorted bollocks.

As a self confessed Queen nut since the age of 14, (1974) including being a one time fan club member, I'd say I have a pretty decent knowledge of all things Queen.

I have read/seen 100s, possibly 1000s of articles on Queen... I have NEVER seen anything regarding Freddie and underage rent boys.

How were they the biggest rock band on the planet.
400milion plus record sales. end of.

Ah it must be true.. Its on the internet, as is alien abduction, 911 conspiraces and other assorted bollocks.

As a self confessed Queen nut since the age of 14, (1974) including being a one time fan club member, I'd say I have a pretty decent knowledge of all things Queen.

I have read/seen 100s, possibly 1000s of articles on Queen... I have NEVER seen anything regarding Freddie and underage rent boys.
I have never seen anything either.

You may not like Queen (not sure why) but I think he is absolutely scraping the barrel here.

Last edited:
My mam went to see Mott The Hopple in the 70s and queen were the support act. She said after Motts gig the fans were singing bring back queen.
Saw that tour at Hammersmith. Only a nipper & don't remember much about either band TBH.

Pretty sure the following year Mott supported Queen in the US

I think he might be on about underage rent boys
He and another poster have dragged this shite out here before (on other threads in the past). Its based on an alleged account of them driving round in a car and shagging rent boys before leaving them at the side of the road. It is a made up story and has been applied to other gay men before including Elton John, Liberace and more surprisingly, Rod Stewart!! Demonstrating, I think, just what a load of cack it was. Another poster on here in the past also tried to suggest that Freddie Mercury was involved in the abuse of boys at the same London B&B that Cyril Smith et al were associated with. Though there are no even remotely suggested links apparent in the media, official or otherwise. The inconvenient truth for those who have an unjustified and unnecessary agenda against Freddie Mercury is that young boys simply weren't his bag. He liked adult butch men and kinky women.

You can think all you want. Have a quick search.

Why would it be nonsense? Sure that’s what people said about the likes of savile when the stories were first coming out
You do so we might as well
Lets just reel a load of names off and let them prove they didn't ,seems fair

Last edited:
He and another poster have dragged this shite out here before (on other threads in the past). Its based on an alleged account of them driving round in a car and shagging rent boys before leaving them at the side of the road. It is a made up story and has been applied to other gay men before including Elton John, Liberace and more surprisingly, Rod Stewart!! Demonstrating, I think, just what a load of cack it was. Another poster on here in the past also tried to suggest that Freddie Mercury was involved in the abuse of boys at the same London B&B that Cyril Smith et al were associated with. Though there are no even remotely suggested links apparent in the media, official or otherwise. The inconvenient truth for those who have an unjustified and unnecessary agenda against Freddie Mercury is that young boys simply weren't his bag. He liked adult butch men and kinky women.
It's interesting that the accusations against Mercury seem to come from those who don't like Queen while their fans won't have a word of it. Personally, I think they were a dreadful band but I doubt there is anything in the rumours.

Still no idea why people think he was the 'ultimate frontman', mind. Was it because he wore a cape?

Back