Quality Dive

Tom Daley would have been proud of that. What's all this shite about a right to go down - he was stood still and the lad on the floow barely touched him. If that were Sunday morning, he'd have received a hoof to the knackers for that

lad had every right to go down

This phrase is the worst thing about modern football, and is a shit excuse for simulation (which is what it's called when you pretend to have been kicked despite no-one touching you).

The fact that commentators bleat on like this is a major problem, and personally I'd see any one of them claiming 'he had every right' taken out back and shot.

This phrase is the worst thing about modern football, and is a shit excuse for simulation (which is what it's called when you pretend to have been kicked despite no-one touching you).

The fact that commentators bleat on like this is a major problem, and personally I'd see any one of them claiming 'he had every right' taken out back and shot.
Could not agree more

Most blatent dive since Taylor v Malbranque at the landfill about 10 years ago (the last time the scum got a point in a derby I think?).

the thing with this is that even though it was a ridiculous dive, the player laying on the floor wildy swings his leg, so if the player didn't move his leg out the way then it would have been a penalty anyway

Back