Q Awards Best Live Act

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the nominees?

I'm excited to see Liam on 1st November, but that's only because it's his 2nd/3rd gig and his voice will still be relatively in tact. He'll sound like Mrs Brown after that.

What were the nominees?

I'm excited to see Liam on 1st November, but that's only because it's his 2nd/3rd gig and his voice will still be relatively in tact. He'll sound like Mrs Brown after that.

Doubt it. Month off after Newcastle gig.

Even more backing my point :cool:
Not really ,if he was a new act he wouldn't get signed ,simple as
Not saying it's not a decent album but it's getting a chance because of who he is
You see bands playing well every week but you know they won't make it because they lack something and it's pretty instant when you spot it

As long as he sounds like a toothless smackhead with a lisp shouting into a bucket he’ll never win any kind of award for live act. I think having ‘songs’ without any discernible melody does him no favours aswell like.

Not this bong-eyed turd again. Hopefully some middle-aged German flower arrangers will knock some sense into him again.

Most have light shows on the go, hold the mic out for the crowd, bust moves and all that shite, you tatie.

I suppose in comparison to others who don't write their own songs such as Little Mix or whoever you may be right. I can only conclude you haven't been to a gig in a long time otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back