Putting your toaster away when not using it

I have three toasters in my cupboard. One small two slice one, one large two slicer and a four slice one for fat toast slices. So it depends what type of toaster I get out depending on the type bread I buy. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.:cool:

10 pages of shite by the same usual deviants - can you sad fucks not find anything better to do with your lives? You've been posting the same owld shite for years.

Logon or register to see this image

Microwave on left above oven, toaster and coffee machine under slidy up shutter thingy on right. nice uncluttered worktop. :cool:

Pria de luz?
Blokes like you are the reason women clutter the bar buying separate cocktails.

Some people just like creating work for themselves. They haven’t realised the path to zen enlightenment is to expend as little energy as possible during waking hours. You’ll be telling me that people put their George foremans away as well next.
Says the man with dinosaur toenails behind his sitting room speaker.

What’s the point of having flat surfaces if not to put things on?

Just to freak the OCD posters out..

Logon or register to see this image
Is that a disco themed Smash Martian next to the cooker hood?

By the looks of things he buys pre-chopped carrots and stuff. No wonder he’s in mountains of debt.
Carrots. :lol::lol:
Why aye.

Living alone mine was always out on the bench, when our lass moved in, she purchased a tray and it sits on that in a cupboard and is brought out when needed.

The tray doesn’t half stop all the crumbs mind! Possibly one of the most useful things the wife has introduced to my life.
My ex just stopped buying bread. You'll reach that point eventually.

Last edited:

Back