Putting salt on salad

What the actual fuck man. It's mostly water!

Balsamic vinegar I could get, but salt?
Get out.

Fuck me, that's giving me a heart attack just reading it, let alone what it's doing to you :lol:
I made a salad dressing of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, basil and onion salt for my tea. Very nice on my salad.

Her taste buds must be shot to shit

I think my father in law probably does, but he's of that generation and having given up smoking and having had stomach cancer, dear knows what things taste like to him

It doesn't fuck your blood pressure. It's only dodgy for you if you already have high blood pressure.

Salt doesn't have an adverse effect on your heart.

Man alive. Yes it does.
If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys and brain. This can lead to heart attacks, strokes, dementia and kidney disease.

SCIENCE!

Last edited:
A pinch of sea salt, a generous serving of cracked black pepper, a light covering of good quality olive oil and torn fresh basil and coriander turns a salad into the salad of champions.
Puff.

My old man has lashed salt on everything for as long as I can remember, thick butter on everything as well.

He’s 87.
I’ve had to have tests the last few years for a couple of ailments, nowt that serious, but my blood pressure and cholesterol levels have been ok.
I’ve been like your old man i’ve literally lashed it on.
If I get to your old man’s innings i’ll be ower the moon!!

Back