Put a flat earthier into space

Have you ever tried to find a rabbit hole? They are tiny, not like the ones in "Alice in Wonderland" that have adequate headroom for a child on LSD.
And they all lead to the crystal at the center of the dome earth. They're what transports water from place to place and keeps the oceans level. Tiny but mighty they are, those rabbit holes.

And they all lead to the crystal at the center of the dome earth. They're what transports water from place to place and keeps the oceans level. Tiny but mighty they are, those rabbit holes.
They are easier to find if you look through a tube...it's a light and mind focus brain f**k :eek:
Being from the Zog star cluster I know about this stuff 👍

ps. Didn't want to give my exact location...you get some right weirdo's on the Internet.

Last edited:
They are easier to find if you look through a tube...it's a light and mind focus brain f**k :eek:
Being from the Zog star cluster I know about this stuff 👍
I don't look through tubes. I'm scared as to what truths they reveal. I prefer to go on my own experiments and beliefs, like when I stuck a garden house down a rabbit hole and it didn't fill up because it was filling an ocean somewhere else.

I don't look through tubes. I'm scared as to what truths they reveal. I prefer to go on my own experiments and beliefs, like when I stuck a garden house down a rabbit hole and it didn't fill up because it was filling an ocean somewhere else.
No, you were flooding my bathroom...my missus was sitting naked on a bog fountain for 3 hours :eek:

Last edited:
Remember looking through a tube gives tunnel vision, and field of view is down to how reflective the tube is inside.

It matters not a jot that someone spent last weekend showing this is a load of bollocks. He is right.

Expansion. Applied energy and vibration.
Any dense mass will displace the atmosphere it is placed into by energy applied to it in order for it to overcome that atmosphere.
This mean the dense mass displaces that atmosphere by the dense mass only, not the volume withing that dense mass. Which is key if paid attention to in my explanations.

Anyway the equal reaction to this is for that displaced atmosphere to have to go somewhere. It cannot leave the Earth or dome so it has to dissipate into the atmosphere the dense mass took up.
This has to return back onto that dense mass and it's this that holds that dense mass to a foundation.

I'd be more than happy to explain further if people have genuine questions.

Probably on ignore, but never mind.

Is the dense mass of air the object displaces which then pushes the object downwards a temporary phenomenon until the object is prevented from moving further once it’s in the ground?

Probably on ignore, but never mind.

Is the dense mass of air the object displaces which then pushes the object downwards a temporary phenomenon until the object is prevented from moving further once it’s in the ground?
He's not going to give you a straight answer (if any) to that cos it sounds like you have spotted another flaw in his argument and you are walking him toward it

He's not going to give you a straight answer (if any) to that cos it sounds like you have spotted another flaw in his argument and you are walking him toward it
he can't even say, 'oh maybe I was wrong on that one' at any point now. doubles down on being the smartest man to have ever lived. the only rational thinker on earth.

Back