Put a flat earthier into space

It doesn't have size...you're just programmed to think so. We're some gods maths homework mate :D
Maybe you need to keep a more open mind...

That crystal generstor projector is doing overtime at the minute.
Must have been upgraded to 4k

Nothing new there, plus I don't believe in a material universe, or a singular universe. The fuss people make about death because they think having a physical body is living...just read a few desperate threads on ths forum...living is a skill, most on here don't live, they just exist as a reference point for others advanced mathematical existence.

Just the thoughts of an uneducated moron :D

Nothing new there, plus I don't believe in a material universe, or a singular universe. The fuss people make about death because they think having a physical body is living...just read a few desperate threads on ths forum...living is a skill, most on here don't live, they just exist as a reference point for others advanced mathematical existence.

Just the thoughts of an uneducated moron :D
Part of this is probably correct. :lol::lol:

Set-Up Image 1

Logon or register to see this image

Set-up image 2

Logon or register to see this image

Field of view on banana = 45mm

I now moved the tube away from the banana until I could see all of it. My apologies, I struggled with focus as the phone camera wanted to focus on the inside of the tube.

Field of view = 165mm (length of a banana) at 730mm distance
Bumping this. Lying wide awake and this popped in my head. Tried not to think about it but then couldn't stop thinking about it. Brilliant.
That crystal generstor projector is doing overtime at the minute.
Must have been upgraded to 4k

Some good random points of light these last few evenings. Same time every year, that perseids meteor shower. Must be the annual update of the projector generator crystals or something.

Last edited:
Bumping this. Lying wide awake and this popped in my head. Tried not to think about it but then couldn't stop thinking about it. Brilliant.
Central pinpoint of the crosshair not the area around it.
Some good random points of light these last few evenings. Same time every year, that perseids meteor shower. Must be the annual update of the projector generator crystals or something.
Not a projector through crystals but a dome fall of ice formed through a build-up of hydrogen/helium and other gases that become dormant (freeze) and build up to break off and come back towards a more dense atmosphere which is then turned back into gases by super friction which we see as a glow as they slowly move across the sky.

Maybe...eh?

Not a projector through crystals but a dome fall of ice formed through a build-up of hydrogen/helium and other gases that become dormant (freeze) and build up to break off and come back towards a more dense atmosphere which is then turned back into gases by super friction which we see as a glow as they slowly move across the sky.

Maybe...eh?
No, it's complete bollocks.

Maybe...eh?
So bits fall off the dome, but the dome remains super smooth as the projection appears to rotate the stars, otherwise we would see a very wobbly projection and loads of distortion. Just try projecting an image onto something uneven. Then these bits falling off, fall and glow very fast, almost horizontal at times. Then there are the events where some of these bits continue to fall, hit the earth but turn into rock on impact.

Lets add to that the idea of a stacked atmosphere where bigger more dense things the bottom push smaller lighter things upwards, so that says hydrogen or helium should never fall in the first place. If it did, helium ice is -272 degrees or colder, the friction needed to heat that to the point it glows is massive. We are talking of a heating of hundreds of degrees in a matter of seconds. This is friction caused by supersmooth ice falling through thin atmosphere.

The idea doesn’t really stand up to basic scrutiny does it?

Try again.

Back