PureGym Activity Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Great feature from them this! Tracks your time in the gym and how often you go. I've spent over 8 days in the gym this year over 150 visits (away for the entirety of August)!

Great feature from them this! Tracks your time in the gym and how often you go. I've spent over 8 days in the gym this year over 150 visits (away for the entirety of August)!
Is it supposed to be available on the app? I got an email with my statistics but can't see how to access it on the app.

I thought the email was a little confusing too. It's starts off by mentioning a monthly overview, then states how long I've been a member, before telling me how long I've spent in there etc,

Is it supposed to be available on the app? I got an email with my statistics but can't see how to access it on the app.

I thought the email was a little confusing too. It's starts off by mentioning a monthly overview, then states how long I've been a member, before telling me how long I've spent in there etc,
I don't use the app so no idea. The details on my email were wrong too, I had to login to get the correct ones.

It's not how long you spend in a gym, it's how you spend your time in the gym.

Probably.

I've seen people fannying about for an hour and others who fit 3-5 sets of 3 compound movements into 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back