Pure tune. Incredible bassline.

The respected style elite of smb falling out on this thread.
This has all the hallmarks of a classic international incident.
World war 1 was just over cousins that didn't play with each other. This is worse. Boney M. Add into that possible differences in how to wear a polo shirt and we're looking at another Boston tea party. My money's on the English this time as Tex doesn't get Sleaford Mods so he's well out of touch.

But in his favour nobody knows how to wear a suit better on the smb.

Could get tasty

Imagine being so bothered by what you wrongly perceive to be someone else “being bothered by what other people listen to” that you enter the fray just to post this bollocks!

So you go off on a rant at people who like bands you don’t consider to be cool then claim you’re not bothered by it? Odd.

So you go off on a rant at people who like bands you don’t consider to be cool then claim you’re not bothered by it? Odd.
“Go off on a rant”?
Behave yourself man. It’s a message board. What would it be like if people didn’t express opinions? Lots of discussions on the weather?

Not this shit again man.

If anyone who was actually around when Boney M were making hits came to school on a Friday and slavvered on about how brilliant they were on TOTP last night they’d have been shunned from society.

And rightly so.

And bollocks to these hipsters trying to reinvent history and claim that a couple of boilers and a knob with ridiculous Barnet poncing about lip synching in horrific tackle were in fact cool. They weren’t, they aren’t, and they never will be.
Spot on Tex, they were utter chod at the time and still are.

Not being a hipster about it, I think they are musically fantastic. How can anyone say this isn't a great pop song?...the guitar solo is fantastic...the rhythm section tight as fuck...

Session players, Boney m were just a group of singers.

Last edited:
Not this shit again man.

If anyone who was actually around when Boney M were making hits came to school on a Friday and slavvered on about how brilliant they were on TOTP last night they’d have been shunned from society.

And rightly so.

And bollocks to these hipsters trying to reinvent history and claim that a couple of boilers and a knob with ridiculous Barnet poncing about lip synching in horrific tackle were in fact cool. They weren’t, they aren’t, and they never will be.

You got me pissing myself here man, brilliant post!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back