Pure tune. Incredible bassline.

Not this shit again man.

If anyone who was actually around when Boney M were making hits came to school on a Friday and slavvered on about how brilliant they were on TOTP last night they’d have been shunned from society.

And rightly so.

And bollocks to these hipsters trying to reinvent history and claim that a couple of boilers and a knob with ridiculous Barnet poncing about lip synching in horrific tackle were in fact cool. They weren’t, they aren’t, and they never will be.

Not this shit again man.

If anyone who was actually around when Boney M were making hits came to school on a Friday and slavvered on about how brilliant they were on TOTP last night they’d have been shunned from society.

And rightly so.

And bollocks to these hipsters trying to reinvent history and claim that a couple of boilers and a knob with ridiculous Barnet poncing about lip synching in horrific tackle were in fact cool. They weren’t, they aren’t, and they never will be.
Nowt wrong with Boney M fella, this is my favourite :
:cool:

Not this shit again man.

And rightly so.

I'm not a fan of Boney M, don't even like disco, think its all a bit crap, but this tune I do like. I like the way the bassline goes. Strong melodies as well.
The people on stage do look ridiculous. But this is still good, in my opinion.

I can imagine a mag would like this chod.

ok T_Boney_M

Not this shit again man.

And rightly so.

Don’t you like Barry Manilow?

Not this shit again man.

And rightly so.

100% correct. Same with Abba.

Not this shit again man.

And rightly so.

Not being a hipster about it, I think they are musically fantastic. How can anyone say this isn't a great pop song?...the guitar solo is fantastic...the rhythm section tight as fuck...

Back