Pure Gym Sunderland

so why not stay hydrated all the time? from going into the gym how long lifting a few weights do you become dehydrated to the point you are lifting non optimal weights :) crackers man.

Potentially, yes.

Why are you assuming people aren't drinking water through the day?

Stop applying principles from your two hours of steady state cardio to serious training marra :lol:

I love how since one person can do something, the same must apply to all

Ah right. Had a look a few pages back, was it the Chinese that made you move?
It was a mix of things really. Not a personal issue with Chinese people, more the social groups that would hover around the equipment. At least at Xercise4Less it's quieter and you're not all merged in an open space.

what's the crack with the sunbeds in there? how much are they? our lass was asking like :oops::lol:
I was gonna ask this too. Also for our lass like. I've looked on the website and can I fuck find any info.

It was a mix of things really. Not a personal issue with Chinese people, more the social groups that would hover around the equipment. At least at Xercise4Less it's quieter and you're not all merged in an open space.
Might try one of the free day passes to see what it's like. Do you do any classes or just your own thing?

Last edited:
I like it at Pure. The sunbeds are an extra £4 or so a month on to of your membership, I think. Not used them myself like.

I was gonna ask this too. Also for our lass like. I've looked on the website and can I fuck find any info.

Might try one of the free day passes to see what it's like. Do you do any classes or just your own thing?
I can recommend you if you join and we both get entered to win a monthly prize. Can't recall what this month's is, mind! :lol:

I've still got me membership open for Pure but havnt been for months. Really should either start going again or just cancel the fukker.
What's it like there on the mornings now?

I've still got me membership open for Pure but havnt been for months. Really should either start going again or just cancel the fukker.
What's it like there on the mornings now?

Just got back. Been going at 4:30AM till 6AM, only about 6 people in. Few WADs at that time as well

The place was deserted last night, even the numbers in the Chinese have dropped.

I have never saw a chinaman there ever in the mornings.

Last edited:
Started using pure gym in Newcastle a week or so back after getting my self disgustingly out of shape. I have to say im really impressed.

The amount of free weights and cardio machines is massive for the price I pay (very few weight machines but the ones they have are the important ones so I can manage), and the fact I can use it 24hrs a day is brilliant too.

All in all very happy with my purchase, time to get myself sorted.

Started using pure gym in Newcastle a week or so back after getting my self disgustingly out of shape. I have to say im really impressed.

The amount of free weights and cardio machines is massive for the price I pay (very few weight machines but the ones they have are the important ones so I can manage), and the fact I can use it 24hrs a day is brilliant too.

All in all very happy with my purchase, time to get myself sorted.

Mag.

I like it at Pure. The sunbeds are an extra £4 or so a month on to of your membership, I think. Not used them myself like.

I can recommend you if you join and we both get entered to win a monthly prize. Can't recall what this month's is, mind! :lol:
Tried the sunbeds yet? Im enjoying Pure like, go about 11pm at night

Back