Pumped up for Saturday after this.

The love from that fella for Sunderland is top class....very few have that affinity now for any club....Dennis Smith showing him every area of Sunderland in depth...class...would be canny if a few more lived in or near our city and trained along the front....wouldn't take much to increase the connections again ...where is Coleman living, he could set a canny example

Have never understood the abuse. Came from another part of the country and stayed to become one of us. A good loyal servant. Coached and brought up one of only 3 great reserve/youth teams we've had in my time supporting the club. While everyone is going on about the Chelsea header can anyone else remember the header at Oldham, winter night match, must have been -20 C, rose like a salmon and browed it in to the net right in front of us. Should still be in charge of the youth set because he'd keep them right and hungry.

I liked him, Rae was a harder lad though imo.
Hard as iron . I was lucky enough to meet him and his parents , all first class people . You'd never think a lad as nice as him could be so tough . Another lad who was rock hard was Gavin Mcann . The simple reason for Riedy's success is that he used footballers not hairdressers .

Yep, Ball was a good player for us. I'd say Catts is better though.
Catts is the only one in the current team with guts but he's finished .

Back