Pumped up for Saturday after this.

I can mind years back walking to RP with me cowboy from the chippy and as I crossed 1towards new derby he was walking from seafront where his(sponsored) car had broken down. He walked up with me and my mate slagging his car off whilst helping us to eat our chips:lol:. As said in here bang average player but commitment to the cause made him what he is here now.

I can mind years back walking to RP with me cowboy from the chippy and as I crossed 1towards new derby he was walking from seafront where his(sponsored) car had broken down. He walked up with me and my mate slagging his car off whilst helping us to eat our chips:lol:. As said in here bang average player but commitment to the cause made him what he is here now.

Was it one of those Talbot Sunbeam’s ?

Not long after passing my driving test a group of us decided to head down to the Blackburn game. Halfway there got a flat so we all piled out of the car to attempt to fix it. Next thing we know some big 4x4 pulls up behind us and it's Bally seeing if we needed a hand. He was on his way to a Burnley match (think he was working for them at the time) but said he would have preferred to be heading to Blackburn.

Back