Pulse Headset PS5

mini-x2

Striker
Never normally post on here but we got the young un a pair for Christmas and he says only one side (speaker) is working. Any of you games-savvy lot know a fix or are they buggered? Cheers.

Could be one of three things I reckon.
Firstly, where is the dongle plugged in? If it’s in the back get it round the front. Also remove any devices that may interfere with the signal like say if you have anything else plugged in to the usb sockets.
Secondly, what games is he playing? If the ps5 is set to 3D audio in settings and he’s playing older PS4 titles there may be sound issues. Go to settings, sound, disable 3D audio of playing older titles.
Thirdly, the headset is knackered. Take it back!
Have a look here for help with issue 2.

Forgot to add to that as it was late last night ....
Put the dongle into a laptop USB or TV and see how the headphones perform there. I’ve got a dog who wants to go through the television whenever he hears any animal on TV so they’re a life saver for me watching films - sound quality is excellent too.

If they work no bother it’s definitely issue 1, 2 or a combination of both. If they’re still knackered, it’s probably an issue with the headphones themselves.
Firstly, where is the dongle plugged in? If it’s in the back get it round the front. Also remove any devices that may interfere with the signal like say if you have anything else plugged in to the usb sockets.
Secondly, what games is he playing? If the ps5 is set to 3D audio in settings and he’s playing older PS4 titles there may be sound issues. Go to settings, sound, disable 3D audio of playing older titles.

Put the dongle into a laptop USB or TV and see how the headphones perform there. I’ve got a dog who wants to go through the television whenever he hears any animal on TV so they’re a life saver for me watching films - sound quality is excellent too.

If they work no bother it’s definitely issue 1, 2 or a combination of both. If they’re still knackered, it’s probably an issue with the headphones themselves.
Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:

Let me know how you get on.

Sorted mate, thanks for your help.

Back