Pulis

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be surprised if he dropped back to the Championship now. A bad season there, which can happen, and your PL career is over. It would be easier to sit and wait for the November phone call.

You had numerous chances to get him whilst you were in the PL and didn't take it.

Big mistake. He'd have been one of your best and most successful managers since Reid.

Suggested Pulis afew year back on here when we had Poyet and got laughed away. Even had him as my avatar. How times change. He was regarded as not good enough for us and now he wouldn't take the step down :lol:

Was a good choice to keep us in the prem. Don't think he's a good choice to build a club with youth and player development at its heart.

Wouldn't be overly against it. I'm just over the knot Moyes has gone, we could probably appoint Trump and I'd be happy.

He's apparently considering his WBA future, where would he rank out of the current potential managers we are looking at?

Top of the pile for me, would undoubtedly bring the stability Bain craves so much.
Top of the list and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back