Pulis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has been successful all his career in stabilising clubs and improving them.

Next job will be a bridge too far though. He'll be like all the rest whose success suddenly deserted them as it eventually does.
If he came here it would be disastrous. We would be getting a busted flush like O'neil and Moyes. It's Pullis' s turn next. His luck has already started to run out with that court case with Palace likely to have cost him C 4m.
This is why he would come, signing on fee and promotion bonus, he needs to claw back his losses

Has been successful all his career in stabilising clubs and improving them.

Next job will be a bridge too far though. He'll be like all the rest whose success suddenly deserted them as it eventually does.
If he came here it would be disastrous. We would be getting a busted flush like O'neil and Moyes. It's Pullis' s turn next. His luck has already started to run out with that court case with Palace likely to have cost him C 4m.
This is why he would come, signing on fee and promotion bonus, he needs to claw back his losses

Give him want he wants and bring him in, even he is out of our league right now the state we're in.

Due for contract renewal and threatening to go? After a pay-rise by any chance Tone?

Local talk is he may well be looking at finishing his career with Wales, should the rumour of Coleman to Palarse be true.

He has done a great job with us, but I'm really not arsed wether he stays or goes tbh.

Due for contract renewal and threatening to go? After a pay-rise by any chance Tone?

Local talk is he may well be looking at finishing his career with Wales, should the rumour of Coleman to Palarse be true.

He has done a great job with us, but I'm really not arsed wether he stays or goes tbh.
You could probably get a slightly better manager .

I think he'd definitely be interest in the job but personally, I'm ready for a change in footballing ethos from the club, where Pulis would represent more of the same. I'm really fed up of watching us approach games like a boxer that wants to spend the whole fight on the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back