Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote

Looking for recommendations for pubs in del Carmen, I'm going there for my 60th birthday and don't want to waste time finding a decent place.
Not keen on Irish bars but if anyone thinks there's a decent one I'll have a butcher's.

There is a courtyard behind Burger King and there are at least three in there. One is a wine bar, but also sells beer, another one is a little bar which has Spanish singers on most nights. The barman nearly always remembers your order which can be useful at the end of the night!

Looking for recommendations for pubs in del Carmen, I'm going there for my 60th birthday and don't want to waste time finding a decent place.
Not keen on Irish bars but if anyone thinks there's a decent one I'll have a butcher's.
Would depend on what your after and which part you are staying. Route 66 on the front is always lively, bit further down was linekers. Decent bar towards the old town called island bar, always packed with canny band on.

Really looking for somewhere with a bit character where you can talk without having to shout 'eh' every 10 seconds, nee bingo but maybe a bit entertainment later on. Staying at the Gloria Izaro club near to the old town harbour. Lineker's sounds like hell:eek:

I only mentioned Linekers as most people know where it is. You can, or could when I was there 2 years ago, talk in the bars in courtyard but entertainment is limited. If you want a few quiet drinks with good atmosphere they are ideal.

Really looking for somewhere with a bit character where you can talk without having to shout 'eh' every 10 seconds, nee bingo but maybe a bit entertainment later on. Staying at the Gloria Izaro club near to the old town harbour. Lineker's sounds like hell:eek:
It looks like hell too, never been in but walked by many a time thinking what a shithole that looks like

Back