The same recycled shite from you every day -

It hardly kills anyone
It's just like the flu
Covid on the death certificate but not the cause
'Protect' the vulnerable
'common sense'
Sweden

How about you give a rest eh?
Stop deflecting why not compare the big Swedish cities to the NE,?

Attention seeking, you call me an attention seeker, then you started a thread about me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can’t stop quoting me can you Robbie.

So obsessed you have to make a new username, which the mods have already deleted, because they realised it was you.

Attention seekers like you and @SAFCOldie post bullshit 24/7 because you’re desperate for people to give you attention on here

It’s very sad. I pity you both.

Probably been done to death here already but has anyone from gov given a clear reason(s) why we need to order a substantial meal in order to visit a pub safely?
I'd guess a lot of City Centre type bars don't serve food and they are the type of pubs they're trying to avoid people being in (as in pub crawls jam packed at the bar etc)

Can’t stop quoting me can you Robbie.

So obsessed you have to make a new username, which the mods have already deleted, because they realised it was you.

Attention seekers like you and @SAFCOldie post bullshit 24/7 because you’re desperate for people to give you attention on here

It’s very sad. I pity you both.
Here he goes with his projection again:rolleyes:

*bookmarked for the usual tail between legs apologies tomorra..

Last edited by a moderator:
How so, Sweden has different demographics to other scandi countries, elderly and bame are more similar to UK per population head.
Sweden has far more demographics that mirror Scandi countries that the UK. Percentages of population as you say are really just one of many variable factors.

I have nothing to apologise for :lol:
Rinse n repeat marra, maybe when you sober up or grow up you'll see sense and change direction. Anyway thanks for accepting my olive branch earlier it was noted. Good night Frijj lad.
Sweden has far more demographics that mirror Scandi countries that the UK. Percentages of population as you say are really just one of many variable factors.
An interesting article on the worlds first feminist Govt I found..

Last edited by a moderator:
Rinse n repeat marra, maybe when you sober up or grow up you'll see sense and change direction. Anyway thanks for accepting my olive branch earlier it was noted. Good night Frijj lad.

An interesting article on the worlds first feminist Govt I found..

Not sure you should be talking about anyone’s drinking habits given the mess you make of yourself when you get tanked up.

Is it true you racially abused a taxi driver after being kicked out of an Indian restaurant for being drunk and aggressive?

Back