Pubs

I'm not a fan of table service like. too american.
I do understand that opinion, like I say I like sitting at the bar but if I’m in a seat away from the bar I prefer the table service rather than going to the bar to get a pint. Having said that I absolutely love the hustle and bustle of being 4 deep in a nightclub and everyone scratting round trying to get served. I can’t see them days coming back sadly.

I do understand that opinion, like I say I like sitting at the bar but if I’m in a seat away from the bar I prefer the table service rather than going to the bar to get a pint. Having said that I absolutely love the hustle and bustle of being 4 deep in a nightclub and everyone scratting round trying to get served. I can’t see them days coming back sadly.
Nothing stopping you sitting at the bar with table service, in fact it frees up more seating as you don't need to keep the bar clear.
I'm not a fan of table service like. too american.
Surely it's the most European thing going?

Nothing stopping you sitting at the bar with table service, in fact it frees up more seating as you don't need to keep the bar clear.

Surely it's the most European thing going?
Yeah but the problem with that is you’re not actually allowed to sit at the bar currently.

Yeah but the problem with that is you’re not actually allowed to sit at the bar currently.
Aye but that'll go in time. By the summer it'll be back to normal(ish) you'd imagine.
Whatever it is, it's not normal
Feels fairly normal now to be honest. Think some bars /pubs suit it better than others and they're actually a better experience for it.

Last edited:

Back