Pubs round Angel, in that there London

Loads of pubs in all directions mate. It's ideal.

Researched the Lexington for Wembley weekend as seemed right up my street. Got the lads to head there about 11pm and it looked lively as owt. Wouldn't let me in cos I didn't have ID the f***ing bells. I'm 40. :lol: :evil:

We stopped in the Hilton Doubletree which was spot on.
Often this is to check you're not on a list of known troublemakers, you just got unlucky

Used to enjoy the A1 pub crawl. Start at Angel and see how far up towards the north you get.
Wish I’d thought of that when I was younger. The Old Parrs Head on upper sts has gone. Are you allowed to go anti clockwise around Highbury corner roundabout cos I always liked the hen n chickens?

Wish I’d thought of that when I was younger. The Old Parrs Head on upper sts has gone. Are you allowed to go anti clockwise around Highbury corner roundabout cos I always liked the hen n chickens?

Highbury corner is no longer a roundabout as of Monday. :cool:
Used to enjoy the A1 pub crawl. Start at Angel and see how far up towards the north you get.

We did similar a couple of months back. Made it to the Hunter S by Balls Pond Rd and was absolutely buckled at that point. I live about 1 minute walk away from there and could barely walk home. What a day. What a hangover. An Essex Road pub crawl is class.

Highbury corner is no longer a roundabout as of Monday. :cool:

We did similar a couple of months back. Made it to the Hunter S by Balls Pond Rd and was absolutely buckled at that point. I live about 1 minute walk away from there and could barely walk home. What a day. What a hangover. An Essex Road pub crawl is class.
How long have they being doing the work on the corner? Got to be two years at least

Back