Pubs near the city hall in Newcastle

you there, before the strangkers gig?

full handover incoming

i'd imagine v little will change. dave will be taking up sea swimming and diy next :lol:

funnily enough, the vaux sign that's in the bar at pop recs came via him. as i rescued it, when he was gonna chuck it away :lol: when he took the schooner on, about 11 years ago or so

aye, but not for much longer

he's done more than enough to enhance the bars of newcastle, over the last 30 years or so

And Gateshead. Was great when he had the schooner

Aye it will be mate as there are two or even three levels to it. Really good old characteristic pub, doesn’t seem to get mentioned as much as other good Newcastle pubs like the Old George and I’m never sure why. Don’t know if its location plays a part because it’s a bit out the way compared to other popular drinking spots and is more surrounded by retail areas.
Big rock bar back in the day ,upstairs

full handover incoming

i'd imagine v little will change. dave will be taking up sea swimming and diy next :lol:

funnily enough, the vaux sign that's in the bar at pop recs came via him. as i rescued it, when he was gonna chuck it away :lol: when he took the schooner on, about 11 years ago or so

aye, but not for much longer

he's done more than enough to enhance the bars of newcastle, over the last 30 years or so

Have they been and gone and done it already, do you know?

Back