Pubs in Silksworth and Surrounding Shut?

That is a sweeping generalisation as far as I’m aware. I’m 29 and have been drinking and eating in lots of London ( where apparently everyone is a raging super spreader according to here ) bars and restaurants. Ive not seen anything like what you describe. Where have you seen that kind of behaviour when you’ve been out? Minority, perhaps, but majority, I don’t think so.
All over. In person (from afar), on social media, on snapmap, from talking to mates, from talking to colleagues. Young people are back to normal as far as going out and getting wrecked with their mates goes.

I know he is. But should they shut the pubs he was in? Because to me that reads they weren’t policing the rules. Bad form really. And how many of the people who attend these pubs are out now? Just a thought.
Isn’t the closure of the pubs for a deep clean? 72 hours for any virus left on surfaces to die out

If he's a pro footballer chances are he'll be knocking about with a bunch of bellends who think they're something special. Smarmy, sad c#nts who think they're better than anyone else because of their association to some minor celeb.

Even if he did let on he was waiting for a test, chances are they'll have laughed it off as he's a 'top lad' and it's all a bit of 'bantz'.

Factor in the possibility of some Columbian marching powder being involved and it'll have been a right old giggle for them.

He's a c#nt, but anyone he was out with who knew about it is equally as culpable.

Sadly a lot of this is right, I know Gary Madine quite well but I hate going out with him, it’s an absolute circus

So he knew he had it, went out and then presumably felt guilty when track and trace called?
No. His brother had symptoms so they were all tested. He had no symptoms but had not had the all clear. His test came back positive the following day. That’s what I’ve heard from one of his mates. And yes they were all fuming as they are now in isolation.

No. His brother had symptoms so they were all tested. He had no symptoms but had not had the all clear. His test came back positive the following day. That’s what I’ve heard from one of his mates. And yes they were all fuming as they are now in isolation.
If you have any suspicion or need for a test - you have a duty to isolate until you have the results.

The fleece are saying he was in there half 7 until 11pm but cricket club are saying he was in there from just after 9. We were in the cricket club until 10 but haven't heard anything yet. We have messaged the cricket club for more info but not really getting anywhere. They said they can't check the sign in book until Tuesday after it has all been cleaned. I thought the info would have to be passed to the track and trace straight away. People could have been all over the place between Friday night and getting contacted on Tuesday.

The fleece are saying he was in there half 7 until 11pm but cricket club are saying he was in there from just after 9. We were in the cricket club until 10 but haven't heard anything yet. We have messaged the cricket club for more info but not really getting anywhere. They said they can't check the sign in book until Tuesday after it has all been cleaned. I thought the info would have to be passed to the track and trace straight away. People could have been all over the place between Friday night and getting contacted on Tuesday.
From what I was told nobody has officially contacted the pubs from track and trace. That was yesterday afternoon so things could have changed. Apparently the pubs took it on themselves to close.

Aye. It’s people going on like that that’s going to get pubs and what not shut down again. Selfish buggers
Like I say though which was my point at the beginning. The pubs need not have shut.
there’s a high chance that infected people go in pubs all the time without knowing it, so the measures in place protect us against this.

Back