Pubs in Silksworth and Surrounding Shut?

Fleece reopening today at 2pm. There's an update on their Facebook. I'm not on there so can't link, but explains what happened.
I've just spoken with the lad who was in the pub Friday night and tested positive for covid 19.
He was very apologetic and assured me that he had no symptoms what so ever, he told me he was in the pub roughly from 7:30 for about an hour and spent the entire time in the beer garden with his friends. Needless to say any of the friends he was with will not be welcome in the fleece for the next couple of weeks.
He had no contact with any of the staff or customers but we've been tested anyway and we're all clear.
He did say he has been getting a lot of malicious messages which you may or may not agree with but what's done is done, the world is messed up enough at the moment so we'll learn from it as I'm pretty sure the lad has and move forward.
No more negative messages please, we start again at 2pm.

I've just spoken with the lad who was in the pub Friday night and tested positive for covid 19.
He was very apologetic and assured me that he had no symptoms what so ever, he told me he was in the pub roughly from 7:30 for about an hour and spent the entire time in the beer garden with his friends. Needless to say any of the friends he was with will not be welcome in the fleece for the next couple of weeks.
He had no contact with any of the staff or customers but we've been tested anyway and we're all clear.
He did say he has been getting a lot of malicious messages which you may or may not agree with but what's done is done, the world is messed up enough at the moment so we'll learn from it as I'm pretty sure the lad has and move forward.
No more negative messages please, we start again at 2pm.
Just out of interest , why did he get himself tested if he had no symptoms?

You need to isolate for 14 days anyway now. Just cause you get a test straight away means nothing as the virus can take 14 days to show up.

This is the part nobody is paying any attention think they can have a test come back negative and be all good but the rules state still have to isolate for 14 days !!!

This is the part nobody is paying any attention think they can have a test come back negative and be all good but the rules state still have to isolate for 14 days !!!
Exactly, me brother tested negative back in april, 5 days later tested again positive.

Ana couple lads that were in cavalier around the same time rang public health and been told they dont have to isolate. Whats the point in track and trace then?

I got a test the other day and it took 13 hours to show negative

all this bell end had to do was wait 13 hours, negative go to the pub, positive stay at home.

13 hours man, i kipped longer than that last night the tosser

Back