Pubs in Durham With Jukebox

The Shakespeare has one with all the latest Grime and Ibiza classics

Was in there a few weeks ago on a Sunday evening and the lad serving had some Cock Sparrow on. - Que cock jokes etc.

Does anyone please know if there any pubs left in Durham City Centre with a jukebox?

Going there for our works Christmas day out next month and we usually start off with a jukebox pub.

Can only think of The Angel but their jukebox has a rock only policy. Market Tavern used to have a good one but its been removed.

Pretty much the Crossgate area - Angel, Elm Tree Crossgate club. Not sure about over in the Jug as I'm only ever in when there's a band on.

Does anyone please know if there any pubs left in Durham City Centre with a jukebox?

Going there for our works Christmas day out next month and we usually start off with a jukebox pub.

Can only think of The Angel but their jukebox has a rock only policy. Market Tavern used to have a good one but its been removed.
Have a great time m8. Not just saying this for a cheap like, genuinely mean it.

Was in there a few weeks ago on a Sunday evening and the lad serving had some Cock Sparrow on. - Que cock jokes etc.

Pretty much the Crossgate area - Angel, Elm Tree Crossgate club. Not sure about over in the Jug as I'm only ever in when there's a band on.
Thanks mate will head to Crossgate

Have a great time m8. Not just saying this for a cheap like, genuinely mean it.
Thanks not sure why a day on the drink in jukebox pubs is being mocked but that’s the SMB for you!

Osbournes.

Last time I was in some stupid bint was having a reet twist cos I'd put The End on by The Doors. :lol:
Can't imagine anybody doing the twist to that song.

Nowt worse than been subjected to someone else’s shite music in pub.
Years ago a bunch of us had a whipround and put Can the Can by Suzi Quatro for about 10 plays and then we fucked off.
We thought it hilarious at the time.

Last edited:
used to love jukebox pubs in the last century there. putting a dime in the old slot and listening to ballroom blitz or cum on feel the noize or summat mate. happy days

Back