Pubs in Durham With Jukebox

Daylight

Central Defender
Does anyone please know if there any pubs left in Durham City Centre with a jukebox?

Going there for our works Christmas day out next month and we usually start off with a jukebox pub.

Can only think of The Angel but their jukebox has a rock only policy. Market Tavern used to have a good one but its been removed.

it will be - start at 11am breakfast then minibus to Durham couple hours on jukebox, bite to eat then round Durham all day and night.

Ha get your value for money with that one! Cheers might be a better option than The Angel.
She musta been devastated when it was followed up by When The Music's Over. :lol: I was having a reet giggle to mesell like when she was telling anyone that'd listen how it was a "disgrace" like. Stupid cow.

She musta been devastated when it was followed up by When The Music's Over. :lol: I was having a reet giggle to mesell like when she was telling anyone that'd listen how it was a "disgrace" like. Stupid cow.
Ha should have put The Soft Parade on afterwards as well to piss her off even more!

Don’t go o durham, its shite
The price of Drink in Durham is getting crackers. Its now the most expensive city in the north of England for drink imo, £5 for a pint of decent lager in places like Market Tavern, Head of Steam, Library & a few of them Poncey bars in the Gala. Even shite holes like the fighting cocks want £4+:lol:

Thats generally more expensive than Newcastle imo (although I accept on this place someone will be along within minutes to put me right).

Doesn’t seem to put people off mind, the place is rammed most weekends more so than 10+ years ago.

The price of Drink in Durham is getting crackers. Its now the most expensive city in the north of England for drink imo, £5 for a pint of decent lager in places like Market Tavern, Head of Steam, Library & a few of them Poncey bars in the Gala. Even shite holes like the fighting cocks want £4+:lol:

Thats generally more expensive than Newcastle imo (although I accept on this place someone will be along within minutes to put me right).

Doesn’t seem to put people off mind, the place is rammed most weekends more so than 10+ years ago.
Newcastle is ten times better anarl

Back