Public Service Broadcasting - Food

Ha'way then, list the places that are still open for food, that not everyone might not know about. I'll start;

Roma - delivery and collection, 4-10 Monday to Friday, 12-10, Saturday and Sunday
2 Church Lane - delivery only
The Bay - takeaway only
Bellini - takeaway and delivery, order 24 hours in advance as they want to manage the load
East Garden, open but unsure about takeaway, delivery - yes

Given delivery slots are like rocking horse shit, I’m not convinced that buying takeaways is any greater/lesser risk to your health than visiting supermarkets.
Supermarkets are vaster, the staff also confirm to whatever hygiene standards are in place. If one of the takeaway staff is a "it's no worse than flu" knacker, they may be less thoughtful or hygienic.

Supermarkets are vaster, the staff also confirm to whatever hygiene standards are in place. If one of the takeaway staff is a "it's no worse than flu" knacker, they may be less thoughtful or hygienic.

I think your trust in the people who work in and visit supermarkets is misplaced. It’s no risk either way and impossible to quantify. Might get a curry tomorrow...

There is also a lot more produce being handled by supermarket staff and a lot more public that they are coming into contact with.

This helpful advice is far below the standard we have come to expect from you following your how to stand on a metro platform safely input.

Forgot to ask, how often will you get a red cross parcel (P.O.W) 😁 .
I know that something is better than nothing but do you get a choice of what's in the parcel? Thinking dietary or allergies.

Once a week and no choice. There was a check list to say if you had dietary requirements like veggie or gluten free but I didn't tick any of them.

Back