Public EV chargers- is there a knack?

What do you reckon to this then

As the article says, might work in places like China where people live in high rise buildings. Over here where many have access to off street parking, charging speeds increasing, I'm not sure the demand will be there. Plus the numbers quoted for the battery subscription sounds expensive in relation to the battery cost & how much you can lease a car for.

You planned your trip for Saturday yet Frijj?
Ionity is the way forward imho
I have indeed mate, it’s A1 all the way, so likely making a stop somewhere in Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire.

If you see any MLFs kicking fuck out of a broken charge point and breaking down in despair at missing the play off final because of running out of charge, probably me

Petrol wankers getting there nee bother, battery in shambles etc

I have indeed mate, it’s A1 all the way, so likely making a stop somewhere in Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire.

If you see any MLFs kicking fuck out of a broken charge point and breaking down in despair at missing the play off final because of running out of charge, probably me

Petrol wankers getting there nee bother, battery in shambles etc
Drove to Watford before no bother in mine mate is hundreds of chargers stopped at Ferrybridge services is a few chargers there ,and all the drive through Costa’s and McDonald’s have instavolt chargers now

Last edited:
You need to twist the lackaband more before you set off.

If too many electric cars head in the same direction at the same time, we'll end up with more than one point twenty-one JIGGER watts. We could fuck the earth's magnetic field and be fried by solar winds. Are hang on, that's just projected on the inside and the earth's slightly rippled with a flat underside. Please think about Mother frisbee & the dome.

Drove to Watford before no bother in mine mate is hundreds of chargers stopped at Ferrybridge services is a few chargers there ,and all the drive through Costa’s and McDonald’s have instavolt chargers now

Aye that’s my back up…Maccies breakfast and hit a charge point

Tbh I’ll be aiming to be past Grantham before 9am so shouldn’t be too busy

That’s not too bad. A rep popped into work yesterday and he’d just paid £10 for 86 miles in his model 3. Bet his work doesn’t like him using them chargers much!

That’s not bad I guess. When I started driving I was getting 100 miles for £10 of petrol so stuck with that as my baseline.

Same car now would be something like £14 for 100 miles.

That’s not bad I guess. When I started driving I was getting 100 miles for £10 of petrol so stuck with that as my baseline.

Same car now would be something like £14 for 100 miles.
Just worked mine out and it’s just over 14p a mile so I suppose it’s not bad at all.

Back