PUBG

Just about to bump this thread.

Haven’t played in about a year and thought I’d have a go while COD was updating. What an absolute fuck on. Making you complete all that AI training shite is just going to deter players.
Is that a requirement for new players? Thought everything was optional.
Its still worth it mind, the mechanics mean its still the best BR.

Have 270 or so wins and it still ticks all the boxes for me.
Aye, not found anything that scratches the PUBG itch as far as BRs or that style of FPS go.

Is that a requirement for new players? Thought everything was optional.

Aye, not found anything that scratches the PUBG itch as far as BRs or that style of FPS go.
Aye, can’t access the games until you’ve done the initial walk thru training thing then either completed the training missions or played 10 x training matches for at least 3 minutes.

I’m not a new player either, bought the game when it first came out. Just haven’t played in ages.

Aye, can’t access the games until you’ve done the initial walk thru training thing then either completed the training missions or played 10 x training matches for at least 3 minutes.

I’m not a new player either, bought the game when it first came out. Just haven’t played in ages.
They make weird choices. Should just let people jump into proper matches with a warning about how difficult it'll be for people who didn't do the training (although that was always part of the run, learning the ropes when you might die any second).

Still playing.

Havent had chance to get on and try the new map like. I wish they'd focus on creating good maps as opposed to filling them full of shite gimmicks though.

Back