PUBG

Anyone still play?

Haven't had a win in forever but have been second numerous times. Played in a squad last night where they all died in the first five mins and I ended up third with 5 kills.

Anyone still play?

Haven't had a win in forever but have been second numerous times. Played in a squad last night where they all died in the first five mins and I ended up third with 5 kills.
I still play it mate. It's really not as bad as people make out. Certainly the most I've played a game in years. I think my total play time on it is well over 20 days.

I still play once a week with a mate on duos. We’re both as shit as we were 2 years ago, generally spending 20 minutes looking good stuff then getting shot from somewhere we can’t work out when there’s about 20 people left. If we’re lucky we’ll get a kill or two and I think it’s those moments that keep us coming back to it!

Anyone still play?

I still play quite often, the game runs so much better on Xbox One now. Having an SSD helps massively too.

I still play quite often, the game runs so much better on Xbox One now. Having an SSD helps massively too.

Aye, I'll have to get one. I have to drop in a cold area most of the time as the likes of Hacienda, School, Bootcamp etc are still play dough by the time I land.

It's still my favourite game, mind. Over a month game time on it. I haven't done that since cod 4 on the 360.

Almost a year since my last win, the standard of players coupled with the luck required is making it even harder than it used to be! I had a 6 kill 5th place on Friday night but got shot having to rush for the circle.

Aye, I'll have to get one. I have to drop in a cold area most of the time as the likes of Hacienda, School, Bootcamp etc are still play dough by the time I land.

It's still my favourite game, mind. Over a month game time on it. I haven't done that since cod 4 on the 360.
I have the OG Xbox One and I can hot drop anywhere now and it will load before I hit the floor, also get into lobbies early instead of spawning in with the plane half-way through it's journey. Definitely worth it.
Almost a year since my last win, the standard of players coupled with the luck required is making it even harder than it used to be! I had a 6 kill 5th place on Friday night but got shot having to rush for the circle.
Is that year without a win while consistently playing it too?

Last edited:
I have the OG Xbox One and I can hot drop anywhere now and it will load before I hit the floor, also get into lobbies early instead of spawning in with the plane half-way through it's journey. Definitely worth it.

Is that year without a win while consistently playing it too?

Nah tbh I've been playing it again about a month after not bothering since Jan/Feb. I can't decide whether its got harder or that I prefer to find kills and actually be entertained and end up being killed rather than sitting in houses to collect top tens and be in with a chance of a win. Probably a mix of the two.

I still play pubg mobile quite regular, it does seem numbers have dropped off, I'm able to get a chicken dinner every 15-20 games or so or squads, I played a solo the other day and I'm sure I was the only none bot, finished with 15 kills and the last 4 alive were all clearly bots.

Still play mobile. Pretty much can come in the top 3 near enough every game. Only play squads like. Usually end up with about 6/7 kills per game. Better than the call of duty version

Finally won one after a long wait without one. In a squad, left on me own but took the lads to the win with 3 kills. Actually buzzing!

Back