PUBG

Well fuck how the hell do I do this :lol:

As I’ve always bought 2 x games
Buy digital games on your account and make his Xbox your home Xbox.

I had to download mine from xbox.com, it didn't work on the console for some reason.
I had to do the same in the end.

Almost won for the first time, it was down to the final three in a cornfield and one of the guys was just in a car driving about and honking his horn. :eek: He came near me, so I shot him and the car blew up and killed both of us, I came second. :mad:
Played one game so far and finished 20th. I only saw two other people throughout the game which I was thankful for after trying to work out the buttons.

Last edited:

So. How does it play

Played it on the pc. But it was on a decent gaming machine. (I7 / gtx 1080 / 32gb / nvme drive)

And it still ran like a pig at times.

How’s controls on a controller

So. How does it play

Played it on the pc. But it was on a decent gaming machine. (I7 / gtx 1080 / 32gb / nvme drive)

And it still ran like a pig at times.

How’s controls on a controller
It's playable. The main issues are lag when you spawn in the plane and then sometimes the actual playing area doesn't quite load by the time you land. It pops in soon after and doesn't happen often but not ideal.

Controls take a bit of getting used to, particulary as I couldn't see them in game anywhere and they are not quite standard shooter controls for a console.

It's playable. The main issues are lag when you spawn in the plane and then sometimes the actual playing area doesn't quite load by the time you land. It pops in soon after and doesn't happen often but not ideal.

Controls take a bit of getting used to, particulary as I couldn't see them in game anywhere and they are not quite standard shooter controls for a console.

Not a surprise that it's not well optimised yet. I guess that should come over time. They seem to have a good balance in new content and optimising it so far on PC.

The controls are hidden in the start menu when you’re actually in a game. Not the best place to hide them if you’re trying to stay alive.

Not a surprise that it's not well optimised yet. I guess that should come over time. They seem to have a good balance in new content and optimising it so far on PC.
Technically it's not out yet, so it might come with a day one patch but there doesn't seem to be any major issues once you're actually on the ground.

The controls are hidden in the start menu when you’re actually in a game. Not the best place to hide them if you’re trying to stay alive.
Well that is a stupid decision, I found them online HERE for anyone who needs them.

Refreshing the store to see if it comes live - nothing as yet. Any links to an instant digital code via email? I can only find suppliers wanting to send it in a box by post

Refreshing the store to see if it comes live - nothing as yet. Any links to an instant digital code via email? I can only find suppliers wanting to send it in a box by post

Nevermind. It’s there

Last edited:
Looking forward to giving this a shot tonight when I get in from work

No it can only be done on two. Set his console as your home console and set yours as his. You will only need one live sub too.

How exactly is this done? Sorry for sounding think as mince :rolleyes:

Sign in to your sons profile on your xbox and go to settings and i think its in console settings set it to home console, then sign in your profile on your sons xbox and set it to your home console.

Pre ordered mine from amazon a few weeks ago and got an email yesterday saying cos of the weather it could be a few days late, tossers

Never seen or heard of it until I read this thread so I had a look on Youtube, it looks brilliant mind
It’s so addictive.

Love it persoanlly, going to take some getting used to though.

Just played my first match, controls gunna take getting used to also, any way to short cut health packs

Back