PUBG

Whats everyones strategy then?

I tend to drop on the edge of a decent sized town so theres better loot, clear whichever building I'm in and hang around with a shotgun for anyone who comes in. Once the numbers start to drop I'll move house to house looking for more loot. I'm generally pretty good at predicting where the circle will be or if I'm away from it I begin to move towards it.

I only engage other players when I need to!

I tend to drop on the edge of a decent sized town so theres better loot, clear whichever building I'm in and hang around with a shotgun for anyone who comes in. Once the numbers start to drop I'll move house to house looking for more loot. I'm generally pretty good at predicting where the circle will be or if I'm away from it I begin to move towards it.

I try to pick somewhere as far as possible from the plane's flight, more often than not I'll get a town to myself and I can take my time to loot it. I look for vehicles as I loot, then I try to make my way to the side of the circle that's furthest from the path of the plane. Then it's just a case of keeping the blue wall as close as possible to my back as I move up, that way I don't have to worry about being flanked.

What's it like on original Xbox one, supposed to be terrible?
Struggles a bit when you initially spawn in, when you spawn in the plane and as you land but after that it's fine but as @Rickety Cricket says, it's also better once you turn off game capture.

I tend to always think I'm doing great, then get shot to shit from invisibles whilst thinking I'm a legend haha

Congrats! I don't think I have played anything that quite captures that intense feeling at the end of a PUBG game.
Cheers.

I totally agree.

There was 4 left including me and a supply drop dropped right into the area, ran for it and some one else was there, started to spray him with the UP9 and he hit me once with a shotgun and I had a sliver of hp left, waiting for the medkit was hell haha

Cheers.

I totally agree.

There was 4 left including me and a supply drop dropped right into the area, ran for it and some one else was there, started to spray him with the UP9 and he hit me once with a shotgun and I had a sliver of hp left, waiting for the medkit was hell haha
I'm going to try duo and squads eventually but don't think it will match up to having to rely on yourself.

Unless I have nothing or it drops right on top of me I try to avoid supply drops, they usually mean instant death!

Just came 1st, ploughed the last 3 people down in a dune buggy :lol:

I've tried duos and squads and no one ever communicates, unless I have the settings wrong on my Xbox
Think you need to do it through a party with ya mates

Headphones help alot playing this, much easier to suss out where foot steps and gunshots are coming from

Last edited:
Managed a 10th and two 12th finishes earlier, knacked myself over in one where the circle ended up at the prison so I climbed a tower... only for the circle to get even smaller out of the far side of the prison! Got left outside the circle and died, rookie mistake!

Just finished 6th! I get done over at the end by the speed of the circle its happened twice now. Fourth top 10 finish I think, just need to do better when I get there!

I'm Loving this game... (as stressful and infuriating as it is) but just switched back to battlefield 1 to try the new maps tonight and the difference is f***ing chalk and cheese...

If only this ran as smooth and was as polished as bf1 it could be a world beater

Back