PUBG

No one play it on mobile (android) ?

Pretty good game to play while having a poo, one win and a couple of seconds and more top tens.

My strategy is to parachute into somewhere in the sticks and find some outlying buildings, get tooled up, then get to the playzone (via a vehicle if possible) being very cautious, once the play area gets really small I gamble on it being shrunken to where I am, so lay in wait for players coming to me, my 2nds are where I lost patience and came out of hiding or messed up the gamble on being in the playzone.

Love playing PUBG mobile, my username is Mackemazz

The full release on Xbox one is fantastic. The new map has improved my game no end, I regularly get 6-10 kills early on now. It feels so much smoother than the early access version too. The key on Xbox is push hard early and pressure people. Especially close range.

The full release on Xbox one is fantastic. The new map has improved my game no end, I regularly get 6-10 kills early on now. It feels so much smoother than the early access version too. The key on Xbox is push hard early and pressure people. Especially close range.
Really like the new map. Have gone from 7 chicken dinners in 8 month, to 12 chicken dinners in 9.

I'm up to 9 on the new map. Really enjoying it. Could just be me but it feels so much more fluid now too.
Yeah definitely. Went on the old map a couple of times and it still takes an age to render buildings in.

Just got a pair of turtle beach headphones and shit myself when I fired the SKS the first time. :lol:

Yeah definitely. Went on the old map a couple of times and it still takes an age to render buildings in.

Just got a pair of turtle beach headphones and shit myself when I fired the SKS the first time. :lol:
Haha! I've got the turtle beach elite pros and if I forget they're on full volume I don't half shit myself. I'd recommend them though, they're pricey for an Xbox headset but the difference between them and my old turtle beach is vast. Currently sat watching my mate finish our duo game because I thought taking on someone who had an M24 sniper rifle with my AKM was a good idea ....I lost.

Haha! I've got the turtle beach elite pros and if I forget they're on full volume I don't half shit myself. I'd recommend them though, they're pricey for an Xbox headset but the difference between them and my old turtle beach is vast. Currently sat watching my mate finish our duo game because I thought taking on someone who had an M24 sniper rifle with my AKM was a good idea ....I lost.
:lol: completely stopped using AKs now. Were my favourite gun, until I realised I was shite with them and just liked the reloading noise :oops:.

Just gone from wearing just the headset that came with the Xbox to these and have won 3 games since. It's mental how much better it makes the game.

AKM is very good, so long as you have a compensator on it.

AKM is very good, so long as you have a compensator on it.
Not at 200m with a red dot vs an M24 :lol:

:lol: completely stopped using AKs now. Were my favourite gun, until I realised I was shite with them and just liked the reloading noise :oops:.

Just gone from wearing just the headset that came with the Xbox to these and have won 3 games since. It's mental how much better it makes the game.

The AKM is my favourite assault rifle, it's really good with a 2x scope, extended mags and a comensator. I do love the new QBZ too mind you, stick a vertical grip on it with a compensator and it's lethal .

Not at 200m with a red dot vs an M24 :lol:

The AKM is my favourite assault rifle, it's really good with a 2x scope, extended mags and a comensator. I do love the new QBZ too mind you, stick a vertical grip on it with a compensator and it's lethal .
You live and learn. Will give it a go.

Love a QBU at the minute. They just don’t move when you shoot, so can pop the 2nd & third round straight into them.

You live and learn. Will give it a go.

Love a QBU at the minute. They just don’t move when you shoot, so can pop the 2nd & third round straight into them.
Yeah, the QBU is handy. I still prefer the good old Kar98k. There's no feeling more satisfying than a long distance headshot with a bolt action.

Had a few games tonight, I forgot what a good game it is tbh!

Best I could muster was 19th with a few kills. I'm decent on the first map but absolutely minging on the other two.

Got an hilarious solo win tonight, didn't even have one first aid or med kit for the whole game :lol: Ran one person over by accident then after people got stuck in a building and died in the blue I ended up 1 on 1 with someone who didn't have a clue where I was, easy kill!

Ridiculously bad game I can't believe I won it!

Got an hilarious solo win tonight, didn't even have one first aid or med kit for the whole game :lol: Ran one person over by accident then after people got stuck in a building and died in the blue I ended up 1 on 1 with someone who didn't have a clue where I was, easy kill!

Ridiculously bad game I can't believe I won it!

I need games like this....^^^^

My only solo dinner I was hiding like a little bitch.. :oops:
Just offshore in-between 2 boats, I was really really lucky with the circle, and just let the last 6 or 7 do their thing before killing the last guy....

(a wins a win)

I need games like this....^^^^

My only solo dinner I was hiding like a little bitch.. :oops:
Just offshore in-between 2 boats, I was really really lucky with the circle, and just let the last 6 or 7 do their thing before killing the last guy....

(a wins a win)

They all count mate! Thats just my fourth one although I've hardly played in months before this last week when I've been off work.

The key moment of the game was when I moved with 7 left. A fair few of them were in the same two story building in the military base and I fired on someone who ducked into a room, I then chose to rush to the circle with the blue incoming. I can only imagine the others in that building didn't move in time and others got caught outside of the opposite end of the circle which moved in at some speed.

I've always said luck is key and I definitely had it in that game!

Back