PUBG

I work long hours so rarely get time to play, every time I go on I end up installing an update that takes an age then turning my Xbox off after :lol:

Anyone having issues with matchmaking with this game? Just bought it an hour ago and have been unable to get into a game.. Not happy.
Make sure you have the latest patch but there was a bug in the last day or so, where you had to change a bit of clothing in the menu to be able to load into a game. Pretty sure they fixed that though.

Any one still playing this on the pc?

Just won my first f***ing match after about 300+ attempts haha I suck so bad.

Jumped for joy like a little bitch

I actually managed to get into the top 10 for Solo but that just led to a bunch of people sending me party and game invites, as well as messages asking for help. :lol:

I actually managed to get into the top 10 for Solo but that just led to a bunch of people sending me party and game invites, as well as messages asking for help. :lol:
Happened to me once on FIFA. Got about 100 notifications telling me these people had added me as friends and had loads of messages either calling me a cheater or asking how I did it.

Some people are just absolute freaks :lol:

We’ve got a squad on nearly every night now.
The rule is if the flight path goes anywhere near Pochinki, we have to jump there. Leads to plenty of hectic games

I've defo played over 1000 solo games now and stiiiilllll no chicken dinner... hahahaha. If I didn't laugh, I'd cry...

It's impossible :cool:

Happened to me once on FIFA. Got about 100 notifications telling me these people had added me as friends and had loads of messages either calling me a cheater or asking how I did it.

Some people are just absolute freaks :lol:
It was proper mental, I was going to try to get to number one but actually stopped playing it a bit so I'd get off the top ten. :lol:

I've defo played over 1000 solo games now and stiiiilllll no chicken dinner... hahahaha. If I didn't laugh, I'd cry...

It's impossible :cool:
Have you tried changing the various sensitivities to see if that will help? Over 1000 with no wins is insane.

Last edited:
Xbox... tried literally everything..

It's just not meant to be...
2 x 3rd place finishes in a row tonight.. I'm well past the stage of getting p!ssed off and just accept it now :lol:

2 x 3rd place finishes in a row tonight.. I'm well past the stage of getting p!ssed off and just accept it now :lol:
What's your gamertag? I'll have a look at some of your games and see if you're doing something wrong.

Don't be too dissapointed, I'm the same TBH, over 500 games with 0 chicken dinners on xbox according to the stats. If you fancy a few games on Duo hit me up, gamertag: JockSmith

Me marra was in a similar situation, he'd played a load of games and never won. He managed to finally win one the other week and hes had four or five more since. I've not been on it for months, been working weekends so may give it a go tomorrow.

No one play it on mobile (android) ?

Pretty good game to play while having a poo, one win and a couple of seconds and more top tens.

My strategy is to parachute into somewhere in the sticks and find some outlying buildings, get tooled up, then get to the playzone (via a vehicle if possible) being very cautious, once the play area gets really small I gamble on it being shrunken to where I am, so lay in wait for players coming to me, my 2nds are where I lost patience and came out of hiding or messed up the gamble on being in the playzone.

Back