PUBG

Just started playing this last night. First game I was the first killed after taking a shotgun blast to the face just after landing and second I survived to 55th after getting a police vest and assault rifle but couldn't get out of the bombing zone in time and died :lol:

Liking it though.

Just started playing this last night. First game I was the first killed after taking a shotgun blast to the face just after landing and second I survived to 55th after getting a police vest and assault rifle but couldn't get out of the bombing zone in time and died :lol:

Liking it though.

Its insanely addictive mate. Wait until you get down to the last 10, your heart will be beating out of your chest :lol:

Liking it though.
If youre in the red zone and in a house just hide in there till its over.

A 3rd and an 8th tonight. Both times I got shots on my killer but perhaps not accurate enough. A few good kills in both games, disappointed not to have won one of them!

Have 1 win in solo, 1 in duo and 1 in squads. Think I've played 100 games roughly total. Can't believe how addictive it is. Originally had Fornite, but it's just not the same.

Anyone play on Xbox?

The latest update on Xbox is f***ing awful.

Going to put this away until it actually resembles a working game I think.
Seems different for everyone, no matter what kind of Xbox people are on. I'm on the OG Xbox One, apart from the occasional crash, the only problem I've had is the play menu disappearing after a game is finished and needing to restart the game, even that's rare.

Back