Pub quiz machines

It's hilarious that just when the government are trying to clamp down on slots in the bookies the companies with pub games are desperately trying to replace not only quiz machines but also pub fruits with basic slots games knowing how addictive they are - even more so when you're drinking! Absolute farce. Also seems weird people playing these 100 JPs when in the bookies they're £500. :neutral:

I once knew a lad who claimed he made a living out of them. I thought it was bullshit, then one day I saw him in action and he won the jackpot on every second counts whilst talking to me and barely looking at the screen. Never seen owt like it.
My sister was at uni with a couple of Chinese twins who would rinse the quiz machines for money.
They killed themselves in an exam by putting sharpened pencils up their nose and smashing their heads on the desk.

Venus is hottest because it traps the heat in its atmosphere. It also spins the opposite way to other planets. Maybe it had a collision sometime during its formation. Must have been pretty big to stop it in its tracks and start it spinning the opposite way. Wonder if it was a part of the collision between the Earth and Moon? So the Planet X crashes into Venus, sets it spinning in the different direction, then the remnants of Plane X head to Earth and crash into Earth spinning off to form the Moon. Nice bit of planetary billiards!

Monopoly for me. We played it every lunchtime down the Freemasons. Then on a Saturday lunchtime time I would visit all the local pubs with it in and win the jackpots, as they’d generally be filled up by drunks on a Friday night.

Took the quizzer in Chaplains for £2.50 last night on Deal or no Deal.

Used to love Hangman or Hangman2. Spot the difference if playing with the wife.

My sister was at uni with a couple of Chinese twins who would rinse the quiz machines for money.
They killed themselves in an exam by putting sharpened pencils up their nose and smashing their heads on the desk.

That true or you joking?

I know Chinese can be extreme when it comes to pride and suicide but that is horrible if it is true

Pissed the one in the local, was warned off the others were talking, my mated wanted me to go other pubs to clear them out, sad idea, pubs are for drinking. That said, i once memorised the first third of cards in a trivial pursuit deck to get one over the "well educated" side of the family at Christmas day get together.

Back