Pub quiz machines

I once knew a lad who claimed he made a living out of them. I thought it was bullshit, then one day I saw him in action and he won the jackpot on every second counts whilst talking to me and barely looking at the screen. Never seen owt like it.

Got a fair few drinks out of pointless with @Vinny the Mackem over the years. You can check the jackpot beforehand and it usually goes down to about a pound or two just after it's won. We once won it at about a tenner and oddly the jackpot didn't go down, and we managed to win it again straight away. That was pretty brilliant.

There's also the hangman game, which has a shootout, and it's funny as fuck when you're pished.

I once knew a lad who claimed he made a living out of them. I thought it was bullshit, then one day I saw him in action and he won the jackpot on every second counts whilst talking to me and barely looking at the screen. Never seen owt like it.
:lol:
I used to go on them with me mates when chemist, I can read that fast that I'd end up answering the question before anyone else had finished it. I used to lose everytime though as the cheating bastards would sling in an X Factor or Boyzone question.

Hangman at Fitzies in the late 90s. Having said that I was a bit put off when I learned that they had difficulty settings based on the area they were in and the bar owners preference.

That and the world cup game in Chaplins.

Good times.

Back