Pub Bog Doors

Anybody who's ever used pills or a bit sniff know that inevitably you'll need to go to the toilet to drop one as the gear kicks in.
So really when you've gotta go, you just have to play the hand you're dealt.

This is correct.
Stink of damp foist/blocked drains, always condensation on the tiles, the smell is awful, and they'r not clean at all. I've had the pleasure of popping in there several times.
Rafferty's are a cultural heaven compared with The Beehive.

Recall one night out and in a nightclub in Watford i went for a piss and on finishing and turning around I saw black man (afro hair ) in one of the traps closed door, that must have been stood up on the toilet seat and leaning over the top looking over into the other toilet with a rhythmic nodding motion of his head.... so was probably having a wank . Definitely a wrong'un

Rafferty's are a cultural heaven compared with The Beehive.

Beehive bogs are dreadful. Had a crap in there as well. You can smell them from that far end of the bar the stench oozing out turning your beer flat. They used to be alright in about 2001 like.

Ricks next door and the old george aren't up to much either.

Special mention for The Star on westgate road, which often has no toilet doors or toilet seats.

Beehive bogs are dreadful. Had a crap in there as well. You can smell them from that far end of the bar the stench oozing out turning your beer flat. They used to be alright in about 2001 like.

Ricks next door and the old george aren't up to much either.

Special mention for The Star on westgate road, which often has no toilet doors or toilet seats.
Last time I was in The Star, Tony was in "supervising" the refurb.

The biggest shite I've ever seen was in the bog of The Borough.

Dashed in for a quick piss, after a match a few years ago - cracked open the door and there it was - must have been atleast a foot in length.

Takes a brave, desperate man to curl one out in them bogs.

(#coolstorybro)

The biggest shite I've ever seen was in the bog of The Borough.

Dashed in for a quick piss, after a match a few years ago - cracked open the door and there it was - must have been atleast a foot in length.

Takes a brave, desperate man to curl one out in them bogs.

(#coolstorybro)
AKA - A plumber's bonus.

Ah now we see ...

Joan Sims!

Ku Club bogs were always in a constant state of rancid destruction. I always pitied anyone with poor timing who was caught short and touching cloth in there.

Ditto Finos which was always a couple of inches awash in piss. Hardly ideal for my suede Chelsea boots. I used to nip out the fire escape and have a piss off the balcony instead.

Have unfortunately shat and spewed in the Ku toilets.

Remember Laings before it shut, one week the door went, next week the sides so just the toilet on its own, then finally just a hole in the floor.

Completely forgot about that boozer like.

Needed a shit when we went to an away game this season (recently but can't remember who - possibly Forest) and the door was only upto waist height, so if someone did need a shit they'd of had no privacy. Strangely it was the same in the airport in Cuba (Cayo Coco)

My worst was in Loveshack in Durham. Door was off its hinges so had to hold it shut with one hand, and had the worst case of runs imaginable after knocking back a few bottles of Reef. :cool:

To my horror, nee bog roll. Was a sock job before saying bye to my mates and jumping in a taxi home.

Back