Pub Bog Doors

Place in Milan. £5 a pint and you had to piss / shit in a hole in the ground. Owner was exactly the same as the Chinese fella out of The Hangover.

Oh and in this country, get yourself a key for the disabled bogs. Jobsagoodun.

Anybody who's ever used pills or a bit sniff know that inevitably you'll need to go to the toilet to drop one as the gear kicks in.
So really when you've gotta go, you just have to play the hand you're dealt.

Worst bogs in the world are in that Raffery’s in Newcastle. Absolutely lifting. Need to snorkel through the piss. Never any soap to wash your hands with and the hand dryer is like a moth fart.

This is correct.
Stink of damp foist/blocked drains, always condensation on the tiles, the smell is awful, and they'r not clean at all. I've had the pleasure of popping in there several times.

Worst bogs in the world are in that Raffery’s in Newcastle. Absolutely lifting. Need to snorkel through the piss. Never any soap to wash your hands with and the hand dryer is like a moth fart.

Aye they're rancid...I usually just nip down to the Town Wall and use theirs...

Wetherspoons have the best bogs - always clean. Fact.

Contrary to popular belief, I've seen some extremely clean Spoons bogs.
Then again I've also seen some that look like the black hole of Calcutta.
NEVER go in the Spoons in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester, or EDL Spoons as I call it.

Place in Milan. £5 a pint and you had to piss / shit in a hole in the ground. Owner was exactly the same as the Chinese fella out of The Hangover.

Oh and in this country, get yourself a key for the disabled bogs. Jobsagoodun.

Bought a pair of radar keys off ebay recently. They're f***ing wass though, nee chance am I carrying on of them about in my jeans.

Ben Elton does a class stand up about public bogs. One’s been kicked in, one has no lock and the other has been recently vacated by Mr Wirly splat.

Aye they're rancid...I usually just nip down to the Town Wall and use theirs...

Town wall bogs aren't great for a turd either.
I reckon I've had a crap in nearly every bar I've been in.

Ben Elton does a class stand up about public bogs. One’s been kicked in, one has no lock and the other has been recently vacated by Mr Wirly splat.
Ben Elton does not do class stand up.

Last edited:

Back