Pub Bog Doors

Luckily I've never been caught short on a night (or day) on the lash, where I've needed to take a shit in a pub bog, but most pub bog doors have had their locks nicked/ removed. Have you ever nicked the lock off one ? Have you ever had your head stowed in while coiling one, and somebody has bust in?

A couple of weeks back, someone didn't lock the cubicle door. I thought it was empty and pushed the door open. I don't know what she was doing, but she was sitting on the toilet leaning forward and I stotted the door off her head :oops:

It was in the RVI so at least she was in the right place if I'd inadvertently concussed her.

A couple of weeks back, someone didn't lock the cubicle door. I thought it was empty and pushed the door open. I don't know what she was doing, but she was sitting on the toilet leaning forward and I stotted the door off her head :oops:

It was in the RVI so at least she was in the right place if I'd inadvertently concussed her.

Are you Barbara Windsor or Hattie Jacques?

Luckily I've never been caught short on a night (or day) on the lash, where I've needed to take a shit in a pub bog, but most pub bog doors have had their locks nicked/ removed. Have you ever nicked the lock off one ? Have you ever had your head stowed in while coiling one, and somebody has bust in?
I bet you’d shit yourself!

If I’m in a town/city I nip to the nearest McDonald’s as they’re usually quite clean.

Village pubs tend to be ok too. If I was at a scruffy local i’d get a taxi home, have a dump and then go back on the lash.

Me brother once had to take the door off the bogs in Chapins after it got stuck shut a couple of minutes to closing time once. It was off for a canny while as well!!

:lol::lol:. She was having a relaxing poo and came out with a tom and jerry style lump on her forehead

Ah now we see ...

Joan Sims!

Ku Club bogs were always in a constant state of rancid destruction. I always pitied anyone with poor timing who was caught short and touching cloth in there.

Ditto Finos which was always a couple of inches awash in piss. Hardly ideal for my suede Chelsea boots. I used to nip out the fire escape and have a piss off the balcony instead.

Last edited:
Was in DC10 in Ibiza and had a big selfish line of ket in the bog cubicle. By the time I’d put me note and wallet away, the door handle had gone and the cubicle was a padded cell. Spent just short of an hour in there just feeling the walls.
My mate had some at a BRMC gig in the Newcastle Uni bar one time. We wondered where he'd gone until we got outside and I got about 5 texts, all saying 'help me'. Daft twat. :lol:

Ah now we see ...

Joan Sims!

Ku Club bogs were always in a constant state of rancid destruction. I always pitied anyone with poor timing who was caught short and touching cloth in there.

Ditto Finos which was always a couple of inches awash in piss. Hardly ideal for my suede Chelsea boots. I used to nip out the fire escape and have a piss off the balcony instead.
The Ku club bogs were like the engine room in Das Boot as they're sinking.

Ah now we see ...

Joan Sims!

Suede Chelsea boots :lol:. I had a pair of not suede Chelsea boots at school

My mate had some at a BRMC gig in the Newcastle Uni bar one time. We wondered where he'd gone until we got outside and I got about 5 texts, all saying 'help me'. Daft twat. :lol:

The Ku club bogs were like the engine room in Das Boot as they're sinking.
:lol::lol::lol:

Back