PT/Body stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a PT for 5 weeks and lost nearly a stone and a half and over 3 inches off my waist but my body fat percentage has not budged.

He reckons this happens in a few people as a rarity but since everything else is coming down it's just a wrong reading?

Obviously I'm over the moon with me current results but makes you feel shit when you get your weekly reading and that bugger hasn't budged.

Had a PT for 5 weeks and lost nearly a stone and a half and over 3 inches off my waist but my body fat percentage has not budged.

He reckons this happens in a few people as a rarity but since everything else is coming down it's just a wrong reading?

Obviously I'm over the moon with me current results but makes you feel shit when you get your weekly reading and that bugger hasn't budged.
Well done there mate. Keep it going.

If you were weighed on one of the bioelectrical scale things, they're unreliable. Change in your hydration status most likely.

I have never worried about BF measurements with clients aside from when it's been dictated by company policy to do so, and that's only ever been with elite football players. I just don't find it particularly valuable if you have a coach with a trained eye, although I understand that others like to give more indications of reassurance to PT clients etc.

If you were weighed on one of the bioelectrical scale things, they're unreliable. Change in your hydration status most likely.

I have never worried about BF measurements with clients aside from when it's been dictated by company policy to do so, and that's only ever been with elite football players. I just don't find it particularly valuable if you have a coach with a trained eye, although I understand that others like to give more indications of reassurance to PT clients etc.
You work with footballers, Titus? What's your job? Personal Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back