Psvr bundle black friday

Finally found a deal that wasn’t sold out, with Skyrim. Amazon currently has the bundle pack back in stock.

Now can anybody recommend a couple of VR games, looking at the Star Trek Bridge Commander, but looking for something else too.

Finally found a deal that wasn’t sold out, with Skyrim. Amazon currently has the bundle pack back in stock.

Now can anybody recommend a couple of VR games, looking at the Star Trek Bridge Commander, but looking for something else too.
Statik has been my stand out favourite so far. Drive club is great. If you can pick up VR Worlds for about a tenner there’s some decent experiences, The London Heist is really good, but you need the move controllers to fully enjoy it.

Statik has been my stand out favourite so far. Drive club is great. If you can pick up VR Worlds for about a tenner there’s some decent experiences, The London Heist is really good, but you need the move controllers to fully enjoy it.

VR Worlds comes with the bundle pack, so will give that one a go thanks.

My brother loaned me the first Star Wars Battlefront so will download the vr battle and give that one a try.

Had a go in game the other day and was canny impressed like, Resident evil 7, only thing i was dissapointed with was the head movement thing, i thought if i looked left then i would be looking left in the game but turned out i still had to move in stutters on control pad.

still fancy getting one though

Had a go in game the other day and was canny impressed like, Resident evil 7, only thing i was dissapointed with was the head movement thing, i thought if i looked left then i would be looking left in the game but turned out i still had to move in stutters on control pad.

still fancy getting one though
You can set it to smooth movement in the menus. I’ve got it set so it’s like I’m walking around naturally, move my head to look around and turn with the left stick.

It’s a much better game with the move controllers mind. It’s like actually having guns in your hands, which is kind of why I play VR. Nowt better than shooting someone in the face.

Have you played Megaton Rainfall yet? If so any good?

I got loads to play from the sale on the anniversary (inc Static) but am waiting for the V2 now.

Back