PSVR 2

Out in the wild. Getting rave reviews.

Only issue apparently is the lack of release games but isn’t that always the case?

Horizon sounds like Sonys answer to Half Life Alyx - a game they should’ve fought tooth and nail to launch with it imo.

Anyone here getting one?
I’ve been stung by the VR bug a few times but giving this one a miss.

Out in the wild. Getting rave reviews.

Only issue apparently is the lack of release games but isn’t that always the case?

Horizon sounds like Sonys answer to Half Life Alyx - a game they should’ve fought tooth and nail to launch with it imo.

Anyone here getting one?
I’ve been stung by the VR bug a few times but giving this one a miss.

had it on pre-order since it was available to order one

Not making the same mistake again. Im sure its great but still a gimmick and I just dont like being completely closed off from the world.

Totally agree about feeling closed off.
Whilst quite amazing when done right, I just felt isolated from everyone and everything in a way that felt uncomfortable.

Thing is, the tech is amazing, and what this does is open up research in AR, which will be much more comfortable imo. Eventually.

Totally agree about feeling closed off.
Whilst quite amazing when done right, I just felt isolated from everyone and everything in a way that felt uncomfortable.

Thing is, the tech is amazing, and what this does is open up research in AR, which will be much more comfortable imo. Eventually.
Yeah, exactly how I feel, its just a very strange feeling- it's like being transported miles away so that youre completely alone. OK in small 20 minute doses maybe- that and the cumbersome setup put me off first time so at least that's a lot better here.

Awesome this like. 30 min bursts only I'd say so far it's tiring. Got the kyack game. And gt7 so far.
Awesome this like. 30 min bursts only I'd say so far it's tiring. Got the kyack game. And gt7 so far.
Might get creed next month when it comes out.

Might get creed next month when it comes out.
Not sure what iv done there

Last edited:
Would love it just for my GT7 setup alone. Can't afford it at present though, might be different once I can get it on tick from somewhere other than Sony

Seen a couple vids of gt7 with the wheel and psvr2, looks pretty good. Expensive setup like 450 ish for the ps5, 550 ish for the psvr2 and about the same few on a decent wheel and chair. Looking at about 1500 quid

Back