PSN help needed

Themig

Winger
Got the bairn a PS4 for Xmas (he’s 12). Set up an account for him and set up a family thingy. 2 problems are it’s not allowing him to play on fortnite even though he’s old enough. Secondly he can’t get access to online gaming. I’ve had to pay for it through my account, is there an easier way?

Need ps plus to play online. It's about 35/40 quid a year. Get a couple of free games every month like, which I never play.

Yeah I’ve got that myself but tried to get a one month for him but it wouldn’t allow it
Think you get a free trial for a new account, like you say, may be an age thing but I'm sure folk on here have got bairns on . Someone will tell you better.

Got the bairn a PS4 for Xmas (he’s 12). Set up an account for him and set up a family thingy. 2 problems are it’s not allowing him to play on fortnite even though he’s old enough. Secondly he can’t get access to online gaming. I’ve had to pay for it through my account, is there an easier way?

Is his the main account and have you put his real date of birth on it? Having said that fortnite is rated 12 years.

Back