PSN Black Friday Sale

On now if anyones looking to pick up a bargain some decent deals.

Grabbed God of War for £7 which is one I wanted but missed. Shame Spiderman hasnt dropped below £26 as I wanted that. Obviously Miles Morales keeping sales up.

Doom Eternal - £18. Bargain if you like shooters.

Jedi Fallen Order -£6. One of my favourite games this year.

Just absolute carnage from the start and throughout :lol:

Well worth playing Doom (2016) first if you can, as it follows on from that. That’s currently £8 on Amazon.

I meant Jedi😂

I do love shooters though. I have played a Doom but 2016 seems too late? This one morr like 2008 on XBox?

I meant Jedi😂

I do love shooters though. I have played a Doom but 2016 seems too late? This one morr like 2008 on XBox?

:lol: Jedi is a third person open world game. Gameplay is really good and even the collectibles were worth getting. Fits in nicely with the wider Star Wars story too.

Total opposite from that Doom, which was more horror based from what I can remember. This is just something you can play without having to think too hard and destroying everything that comes at you. The story is mental mind.

:lol: Jedi is a third person open world game. Gameplay is really good and even the collectibles were worth getting. Fits in nicely with the wider Star Wars story too.

Total opposite from that Doom, which was more horror based from what I can remember. This is just something you can play without having to think too hard and destroying everything that comes at you. The story is mental mind.

Haha yeah that Doom was a good shooter but a bit boring as it went on forever and all the rooms were the same.

Want to get back into games but I keep picking up massive games that I havent got time for. RDR2 the latest.

Need games that you can have a quick half hour blast on

Haha yeah that Doom was a good shooter but a bit boring as it went on forever and all the rooms were the same.

Want to get back into games but I keep picking up massive games that I havent got time for. RDR2 the latest.

Need games that you can have a quick half hour blast on

Shooter wise, Battlefront 2 is perfect for that (if you like Star Wars that is).

Think i'm gonna go for Spiderman(not the miles morales one), days gone and last of us 2.

Maybe star wars either squadrons or fallen order.

Think i'm gonna go for Spiderman(not the miles morales one), days gone and last of us 2.

Maybe star wars either squadrons or fallen order.
Have you played the original Spider-Man? If not definitely get the package with both and play the full game first

Have you played the original Spider-Man? If not definitely get the package with both and play the full game first
Nope - its been on my list for some time - If i'm honest i'm debating waiting until i get a ps5 and then getting miles morales(i'm assuming it includes the original game?)

Nope - its been on my list for some time - If i'm honest i'm debating waiting until i get a ps5 and then getting miles morales(i'm assuming it includes the original game?)
I buy my stuff on the us psn store. Miles morales is $50 there and $70 including the original. I’d imagine it’s the same on the uk or similar. I’d definitely play the first one on the PS5. It’s had a bit of a touch up apparently for the PS5. Was my favourite game of the PS4 gen.

Back