PSG full Mbappe kit for a 10yr old.

Dhgate stuff is spot on. There's some videos on YouTube of people comparing them with official kits. Barely any difference.

disagree, I’ve had some shockers that last a couple of washes. Obviously I’m a massive hypocrite but Europe is putting the nails into its own coffin by buying Chinese knock offs.

AS the title says , am looking for this for an xmas prezzie for one of the grandkids. have googled the backside off it all day and can't find one anywhere , only found shirt so far. If anyone knows where , info would be appreciated.
Go to Spain, loads in the gift shops.

Only foreign kit I'd ever let the lad wear, is Malaga, because we went to watch them on holiday once and their fans and staff were great fun and made a fuss of him. So we've all got a bit of a soft spot for them as a club

He can support Sunderland like me (he does), or Southampton like his mam's family. End of story. And even then if he took the Saints side if/when we played them.... it would hurt

Last edited:
AS the title says , am looking for this for an xmas prezzie for one of the grandkids. have googled the backside off it all day and can't find one anywhere , only found shirt so far. If anyone knows where , info would be appreciated.
Dhgate mate although disputable whether you'd get it ny Xmas

What age/size mate?

Back