PS5

Duggins81

Full Back
Picked one up at the weekend like. Superb! Been waiting so long for them to become readily available.

Give the bairn the PS4 in his room ffs, doesn’t know he is born tbh, got a switch for Xmas too.

Good to have a game of Duos with him now though on Fortnite and the like.

Anyone else bought one recently?

Got it on release. It’s obviously brilliant and some of the games have been amazing but still feel underwhelmed by the jump. Think this gen should have been the one where 4k @ 60fps should have been the bare minimum.

The games where they’ve not made ps4 versions, Demons Souls for example, are noticeably better graphically/performance

Got mine summer '21 so I could play a PS4 game the console struggled with. Since then, I've got 25% through one PS5 title, replayed LoU2 and a few of chapters of Days Gone.

I got the latest God of War for Xmas but can't motivate myself to install it.

I got one Nov 21 played on it for a week but only ps4 games like battlefield. Sold it a week later for Xbox series X because of games pass where all the games I played were free anyway.

Preferred the ps5 controllers mind.

Just got one, got God of War with it so playing that currently, class game.

Looking to pick up Gran Turismo 7 and Elden Ring next. The. When they come out Spiderman 2 and that mad Ronin game. Few others that look decent coming out in the next year as well.

Prob pick up a FIFA and COD game for the crack as well. PS Plus has plenty games on to keep me busy whilst the analogue builds up.

Back