PS5 tips, tricks and recommendations

D

Deleted member 472

Just treat myself to a PS5.

I've got AC Valhalla which is sublime and Control which I started first but was a bit weird. Hooked on AC.

Will probably buy Ghost of Tsushima next but what other good games can you recommend?

Also any daft quirky cool tricks can it do? Will it make me tea?

love how simple it is, party settings are very good now. I’d advise getting a decent 4K monitor to get the best out of it like, played a couple ps5 demo’s and the graphics are f***ing superb. Game wise I’m boring, Fifa and Warzone, and Warzone still haven’t pulled their finger out and made a ps5 version of the game.

I've got a 55" QLED(ooh look at me) and the picture is unbelievable.

I got bored of FIFA over the last few years. Will check Warzone out. Problem is I don't have the patience to get better at games when I'm playing online. :lol:

It's a great game for them to show of the pads features. I do hope they're used in plenty games in future.

will be the exclusive stuff mostly I'd imagine. Returnal supposed to use the controller well. It's meant to be well difficult so I'm waiting for a big price reduction before I give it a blast.

Spiderman : Miles Morales is brilliant.
Tsushima is an outstanding game. One of the best ever in my opinion.
I loved miles morales.

was a few hours into Tsushima and enjoying it to a certain extent but got sidetracked. I might upgrade the the directors cut and go back to it. Only thing stopping me is I’d have to start
Off all over again as I’m f***ing useless at remembering how to play a game!

I loved miles morales.

was a few hours into Tsushima and enjoying it to a certain extent but got sidetracked. I might upgrade the the directors cut and go back to it. Only thing stopping me is I’d have to start

I reckon the final fight scene on Morales was my favourite boss battle in any game. It was just the right amount of annoying to get me swearing, but not impossible. Wish I had an 8k TV to see how good the graphics really look though as only have 4k for now.

I think you'd definitely be better starting Tsushima from scratch to ease back into the controls/gameplay style. Well worth it though.

I loved miles morales.

might be worth a new save anyway with the upgrades and new island

God of War if you’ve never played it, is unreal.

just been playing the new Ratchet and Clank and it’s decent if you like that sort of thing

Spider-Man is also great as already suggested

im holding out for the last of us 2 remake as I’ve only played the first one on PS4

God of War if you’ve never played it, is unreal.

just been playing the new Ratchet and Clank and it’s decent if you like that sort of thing

Spider-Man is also great as already suggested

im holding out for the last of us 2 remake as I’ve only played the first one on PS4
I was talking about God of War the other day. Wish I'd played the originals but the newest one looks class. Apparently I don't need to have played the others and there's been too many to catch up so I'll stick it on the list and jump straight into it.

I was talking about God of War the other day. Wish I'd played the originals but the newest one looks class. Apparently I don't need to have played the others and there's been too many to catch up so I'll stick it on the list and jump straight into it.

I played the first few games years ago on PS1 but you don’t need to at all, it’s a reboot and a totally new story. It explains everything during it and it’s honestly class. Wish I could play through again without knowing what happens.

Also 60fps is a game changer. Just turned it on in the settings on ratchet and clank and it was like stepping from one generation to another.

Last edited:
Mine was delivered yesterday and looks amazing on my new LG 55 CX OLED.
Astro's Playroom is a must before you do anything else, it really shows off the new controller and is a great little game.
I finished all levels but have plenty to go back and collect.

Only game i've bought with it is Spiderman: Miles Morales and i want to finish this before getting anything else.
Ghost of Tsushima looks class but i'll wait till it drops in price a bit before buying.
Will probably play thorough RDR2 again soon as well.

Mine was delivered yesterday and looks amazing on my new LG 55 CX OLED.
Astro's Playroom is a must before you do anything else, it really shows off the new controller and is a great little game.
I finished all levels but have plenty to go back and collect.

Only game i've bought with it is Spiderman: Miles Morales and i want to finish this before getting anything else.
Ghost of Tsushima looks class but i'll wait till it drops in price a bit before buying.
Will probably play thorough RDR2 again soon as well.
I enjoyed Astros Playroom. Brilliant how it highlights the new controller.

Very much tempted to go back through RDR2 again. Not sure I could handle the heartbreak.

I completed the main story of Spiderman yesterday, i've still got a few things to collect but i think it's time for another game.

I'm really tempted by Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut but don't fancy paying £60.

Jedi: Fallen Order is available for £22 or Assassins Creed Valhalla is £29 - which one is better?

I completed the main story of Spiderman yesterday, i've still got a few things to collect but i think it's time for another game.

I'm really tempted by Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut but don't fancy paying £60.

Jedi: Fallen Order is available for £22 or Assassins Creed Valhalla is £29 - which one is better?

Jedi: Fallen Order IMO - Assassins creed is probably the most popular tho!

if you've played any AC before and liked them prob AC. I enjoyed AC more, Fallen order was ok but I didnt finish it, got bored, will prob go back to it. Have you played Miles Morales, its great, as is the DLC for the first Spiderman if you're looking for more spiderman

Back