PS5 Stock

I hate this whole disc/digital thing. Digital quite a lot cheaper and easier to get yet no re-selling your disks. Are digital games still pricier too these days?

I probably 'saved' the extra £100 I spent on the disk version in the first 5 games I bought, without any re-selling after I'd finished with them.

Plenty of cheap / good value digital download games available on the PS store but the physical versions seem to follow them in price, this does not seem to be true the other way around.

Horizon Forbidden West, physical versions around the £25 mark plus decent resale value. Digital version on PS store £69.99, no resale value.

Gran Turismo 7, physical version around £40, digital £69.99. Red Dead 2, physical around £20, digital £54.99.

If they want us all to go digital they need to stop punishing the people who bought in, when they are half the price of physical games I'll buy in.

I probably 'saved' the extra £100 I spent on the disk version in the first 5 games I bought, without any re-selling after I'd finished with them.

Plenty of cheap / good value digital download games available on the PS store but the physical versions seem to follow them in price, this does not seem to be true the other way around.

Horizon Forbidden West, physical versions around the £25 mark plus decent resale value. Digital version on PS store £69.99, no resale value.

Gran Turismo 7, physical version around £40, digital £69.99. Red Dead 2, physical around £20, digital £54.99.

If they want us all to go digital they need to stop punishing the people who bought in, when they are half the price of physical games I'll buy in.

CD Keys have a couple on there now Horizon is £26

How do they undercut PS store, do they bulk buy from publishers or Sony themselves?

Do they provide the download / hold your licence or do they send you to the PS store? Never used them before.
Grey market keys, the ps ones are probably from bundles where the person doesn't want the digital key for the game given in the bundle so they sell them.

That's why there's only a few ps game keys floating around.

Grey market keys, the ps ones are probably from bundles where the person doesn't want the digital key for the game given in the bundle so they sell them.

That's why there's only a few ps game keys floating around.
Just bought some DLC from them, the DLC was rubbish (not their fault), their website worked perfectly and they were selling it at a 1/3 of the price on the PS store, instant delivery of the key.

Back